Think Seven Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, please be assured that it will only be used in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy statement.
Think Seven Ltd may change this policy from time to time, and will update this page accordingly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we’ve made. This current policy is effective from November 1st 2010.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information, including email address and telephone numbers
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Any other information relevant to customer service provision and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We use this information to better understand your needs and provide you with a better, more effective service. We use the information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use your information occasionally to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure at all times. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic, or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our customer’s requirements. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you don’t. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you’d prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and restrict some elements of our applications.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites or portals. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, please note that we don’t have any control over the other websites or portals and what they choose to do with any disclosed information. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. It’s important to add that these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and examine the privacy statement applicable to the website or portal in question.
Controlling your personal information
You always have the option to choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in one or more of the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click on, to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If there is no option box then the data will be used for internal purposes only and you will not receive any direct marketing material.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to, or emailing us through the contact form in the website.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission, or are legally required to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you ask us to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small administration fee will be payable in that case. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
The Data Controller, Think Seven Ltd, Harrop House, 119 Stockport Road, Marple, Stockport, SK6 6AF